I am so excited about the upcoming Homeschool Moms' Winter Summit. Last year, I won a ticket to the conference in Oklahoma and was looking forward to attending. I even had a ride lined up with my friend Lisa from The Pennington Point, but I wasn't able to attend. It turned out, my daughter had a very important piano competition that happened to be the same weekend. I had to give up my ticket, that I pray blessed another mom. Oklahoma is a long way from San Antonio, TX. But I'm SO excited to announce.......
The Summit is expanding to Texas!
The Texas Homeschool Moms' Winter Summit will be in San Marcos, Texas at the beautiful Embassy Suites on January 24-25, 2014. Woot!
And to kick off The Summit's maiden voyage in Texas, we are having a giveaway for fellow bloggers to help spread the word!
We would like to give away a Summit pass PLUS your hotel stay.Here's how you can enter to win a trip to The Homeschool Moms' Winter Summit:
- Write an awesome blog post about The Homeschool Moms' Winter Summit by Friday, Oct. 11th. Be sure to mention the date and place of the Texas Summit!
- Include the button above.
- Include links to The Homeschool Moms' Winter Summit website and registration page, and the Facebook page.
- Encourage comments BECAUSE ONE COMMENTER WILL WIN A SUMMIT PASS, TOO!
- Link back to this post so others can enter too!
- Creativity of post
- Number of comments